Be a Part of Something Grand!
Your membership in the Grandview Area Chamber is highly valued. Without it, the Chamber could not offer the range of services that it does, or hope to expand them. As a Chamber member, benefits include:
- SECOND THURSDAYS: Monthly member luncheons with interesting guest speakers. Always fun, informative and a great place to meet new people and prospects.
- SCHMOOZA-PALOOZA: (aka Business After Hours)-We changed the name because after a day of working, it’s time to lighten up, get acquainted and enjoy complimentary appetizers.
- COFFEE & COACHING: Kick start your day with breakfast and a little knowledge on various topics from putting your business on Facebook to creating a blog. The coffee is on us!
- WE (Women Enriching Lives & Community) EVENTS: Quarterly events designed especially for women. Networking, interesting topics (yes, really!) and WE means fun.
And there’s even more!
- ANTHEM CHAMBER SAVER PLAN: Discounted group health insurance to qualified Chamber members.
- WORKERS COMP GROUP RATING: Eligible participants can receive substantial savings on their Workers Comp insurance as a Grandview Area Chamber member
- EXPERIENCE COLUMBUS MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT: As a member of the Grandview Area Chamber, you can expand your marketing network by joining Experience Columbus at a significantly reduced rate. If you already are a member of EC, you can use your discount upon renewal when you mention that you are a Grandview member.
- BUSINESS FIRST SUBSCRIPTION: Receive $20 off your Columbus Business First subscription.
- THE DAILY REPORTER: Receive a 50% subscription discount and buy-one-get-one offer on a 1/8 page ad.
- SHOWCASE YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE BANNER ADVERTISEMENT
- MEMBER E-MAIL BLASTS: If you have an announcement, event, etc that you would like to reach the general chamber membership, you can submit it to the once-monthly chamber member blast.
- ONLINE MEMBER DIRECTORY: Your business will be listed in the Chamber’s online directory for the duration of your membership. With our partnership with Experience Columbus and listing/link on their website, your business listing reaches thousands of potential customers/clients. And, if you participate in the new Member-To-Member discount, you’re business name will automatically be listed in two locations on the Chamber’s website.
Make your membership work for you by becoming invloved in one of the many opportunities brought to you by the Grandview Area Chamber.
- LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: You are encouraged to join one of the many committees or subcommittees, run for an opening on the Board of Directors, or eventually become a member of the Executive Committee. Chamber leadership means helping shape the course of the organization’s future, as well as its place on the civic landscape.
- CIVIC INVOLVEMENT: By participating in or co-sponsoring to community activities, including the Memorial Day parade, the wildly popular Taste of Grandview Heights, or other events, you can maximize your visibility to the community while supporting much-loved local events and the schools.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: The Chamber’s increased participation in providing support to the business community and the City of Grandview Heights will only enhance the area’s ability to remain an attractive destination for living, working, shopping, and entertainment. To participate in the Economic Development committee, please contact the Chamber at 614.486.0196 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANNUAL AWARDS CEREMONY: This is an opportunity to recognize members and individuals who strive to make Grandview a better place to live and work. There are four categories in which to nominate your business and your fellow members.
- BUSINESS GRANTS: Business grants are awarded to businesses who would like to send their employees to qualifying continuing education programs.
- GHHS Scholarship Award: Each year, the Grandview Area Chamber awards a scholarship to a deserving high school student to assist with their college education.
Constant Contact is the leader in Email and Social Media marketing for small businesses. We use Constant Contact for our online marketing and if you sign up through this link we can automatically give you up to 25% off of your account! Already paying for your account? No problem, just email your username to email@example.com
Volunteer Energy Savings
The Grandview Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer its members a new program that provides a discount on the cost of their electricity. Chamber members who are business customers of AEP’s Columbus Southern Power can now switch to a lower rate.
Offered by local energy supplier Volunteer Energy through an exclusive arrangement with FirstEnergy Solutions, Chamber members can save up to 30% or more on the cost of their electricity supply. The billing and service remains the same with one monthly bill still provided by AEP. This new discounted rate is good through May 2013 and will not go up during that time, even if AEP rates increase.
Various pricing options are provided for small, medium, and large electricity users. Enrolling with FirstEnergy Solutions through Volunteer Energy for electricity supply is as easy as filling out a simple form:
AEP Columbus Southern Power Territory Enrollment Form. Return completed forms via fax to 614.889.6129 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions? Contact Mike Capuano from Volunteer at 614-395-6834 or email him at email@example.com
Central Ohio Chambers of Commerce members now have access to discounts on Anthem dental, vision, disability and life products.
Below are the discounts available to the Central Ohio Chambers:
Product Group Size Discount
Dental Prime and Dental Complete 2-99 4%
Dental Prime and Dental Complete 100-499 2%
Smart Access Dental 2-50 4%
Full Service Blue View Vision Plans 2-499 15%
Life and Disability Discounts and products vary by chamber, please contact your broker or Anthem account rep for more information.
Click here to learn more, or click the banner above to get your free quote.
Since 1984, companies in every industry classification and of all sizes, from large corporations to small family-owned businesses, have trusted CompManagement, Inc. to manage their risk smoothly and effectively. CompManagement is a leading provider of risk management solutions to nearly 30,000 employers in the state of Ohio. Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio with additional service teams in Canton, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Youngstown, we are honored to be endorsed by more than 160 associations, chambers of commerce, governmental agencies and public sector organizations. Click the banner above or visit the CompManagement website to learn more.