Detailed Savings Info
Real Electricity Savings for AEP Business Customers
Finally, a Discounted Electricity Rate is Available to AEP Business Customers.
How is this possible? Deregulation has opened up market competition and that means lower energy pricing for business customers in the Central and Southern Ohio area. Right now, through an exclusive arrangement with Strategic Energy Solutions and Volunteer Energy, you can finally lower your electricity bill and still have all the power and service your business requires. Your billing and service through AEP will remain the same; the only difference is the discounted rate you’ll pay for your electricity.
Why Pay More?
If you’re an AEP Columbus Southern Power business customer and are using less than 700,000 kwh per year, you’re eligible to save a substantial amount on your monthly electricity bill.
- - Program is for Small and Medium General Service business customers of AEP Columbus Southern Power.
- - Same billing and service through AEP – just one bill as always – no frustration trying to pay two separate bills.
- - Lowest aggregated rate currently available for Small and Medium sized businesses in AEP territory
- - No change in power or service – just a lower price.
- - Limited time offer – rates are subject to change – respond now